Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Featuring Swing, Salsa, Latin, Ballroom, Ecstatic, Waltz, Cajun, Zydeco, Contra Dance, Country Western Two Step, Kizomba, Zouk, Argentine Tango, and Couples Dancing of all kinds.
Upcoming and Ongoing dances updated weekly.
Organizer Events – New
Hillsborough Dance Series – Classes start Jan. 29 : Salsa, Intermediate Bachata, Zydeco, Ballroom Rhumba, Country Western Two Step, Contra Style Waltz, Latin Style Cha Cha, taught by Jack Wolf, Sunny Turaga, Jordan Jewell. Classes Tues and Thurs. Four week Semester. Semester 1 starts Jan 29 and Jan 31 Semester 2 starts Feb 26 and 28
Organizer Events – ONGOING
- Every Sunday: Salsa Social – Triangle Dance Studio, Durham (Jack Wolf)
- Every Friday: Blues Friday – Triangle Dance Studio, Durham (John Rowe)
- Every Friday: BallroomU Dance Party – BallroomU, Cary (Whitney Moon)
- Various Fridays (check) – Salsa on Franklin – Roots, Chapel Hill (Jack Wolf)
- 2nd Friday: TCD Contra Dance – Carrboro Community Center, Carrboro (Jim Tynen)
- 4th and 5th Fridays: TCD Contra Dance – Reality Center, Durham (Jim Tynen)
- 1st Saturday: Salsa, Cuban Flavored – Living Arts, Durham (Reed Colver)
- 2nd & 4th Saturday: Blues Fusion – Triangle Dance Studio, Durham (John Rowe)
Contact our volunteer organizers for corrections and additions.
- John Rowe – Swing and Blues, not West Coast email@example.com
- Whitney Moon – Ballroom firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lew Shiner – Argentine Tango email@example.com
- Jim Tynen – Contra & Squares firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Wolf – email@example.com Everything else…Latin, Zydeco, West Coast, Kizomba, Zouk, Country Western, Improv, Ecstatic