Tuesday, Mar 19, 2019
7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
This is sort of an “open mic night” for blues musicians to come up on stage and jam at the Blue Note Grill. Local blues keyboardist, Clark Stern, calls up a set of musicians to play together from a list of people who have signed up. They play a few songs, depart the stage, and Clark calls up some more. If you are musician, bring your instrument. Blue Note Grill provides the amps, drums, and microphones. Great music to dance to or just sit back and enjoy the show.
Dancers usually congregate at the large table to the left of the stage. The floor is tile. Dancing is usually done in a somewhat confined space in front of the band.
There is no cover charge. Please support the event by: tipping, purchasing some excellent food and/or buying a drink.
- WHEN: First, third, and fifth Tuesdays from 7:30 pm to 11:00 pm
- VENUE: The Blue Note Grill
- ADDRESS: 709 Washington Street, Durham
- MUSIC: Live blues
- ADMISSION: free (please support the restaurant)
- FLOOR: Tile
- LAST CHECKED FOR ACCURACY: 1/1/2019
The Blue Note Grill